| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in April is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in April is wettish with occasional rain. Around 196mm (7.7in) of water is dumped across an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: