| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of water is unloaded during on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: