| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in December is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 145mm (5.7in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 13:17 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: