| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in February is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is wettish with rain once in a while. Around 199mm (7.8in) of liquid is deposited during on average 15 days.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: