| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in January is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is dampish with rain every now and then. A sizable 201mm (7.9in) of H2O accrues during on average 14 days.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: