| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in July is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of water is dropped during on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: