| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in June is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched with rain now and again. Circa 109mm (4.3in) of water is deposited during on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: