| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in May is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist with rain now and again. Some 144mm (5.7in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: