| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in November is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 128mm (5in) of water descends during on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: