| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in October is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry with some rain. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of H2O is released across an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: