| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ono-I-Lau in September is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched with rain at times. Circa 106mm (4.2in) of liquid accrues during an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Ono-I-Lau September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ono-I-Lau: